WE ARE GOING BACK!!!!
After a very successful 2014 edition, we have put together a great package to bring you back to this fantastic running destination. Gargano Running Week will again take place in the resort of Mattinata, in the Puglia Region, Southern Italy.
From Friday the 9th of October to Sunday the 11th, Mattinata welcomes the world to enjoy a “Mostly” trail running event make of several races:
- Saturday: GARGANO RAID – 77k trail running race (2 points UTMB)
- Saturday: MATTINATA TRAIL – 34k trail running race
- Sunday: SARACENO TRAIL – 13k trail running race
- All weekend: Music, Entertainment, Party, Food and Drinks (not necessarily in that order)
From Thursday the 8th to Monday the 12th of October 2015 (5 days / 4nights)
- 4 nights half board: B&B + one dinner – our base in a fantastic hotel on the beach, two km away from the centre of Mattinata. Food and drinks will be available during the day, as well as enough deck chair to enjoy the Adriatic Sun!
- Transfer on Thursday and Monday from and to Bari Airport (130km – the closest airport) – Our bus will be scheduled to fit with the arrivals of flights – see flights info below)
- Entry fees to one of the above race of your choice
PRICE: €390 Per Person Sharing – €60 Single Supplement (Includes all of the above) – Optional extra available for those that want to extend the trip (ask for price)
The price does not include the following:
- Additional meals, etc.
- €100 deposit to be paid to Trailrunner.ie (limited space – if cancellation refundable deposit at the discretion of the organiser)
- Full payment on Friday 9th October – directly at the hotel.
Flights info from Ireland:
- Thursday 8th: There is no direct flight on Thursdays from Dublin to Bari. There are two options to get to Bari through either Stansted, Frankfurt with Ryanair. Our bus will be scheduled to wait and collect travelers from both flights. There are other options from Paris, Brussels, Rome or Milan but might involve longer wait or overnight…
- Monday 12th: There is a direct flight from Bari to Dublin on Monday evening, and our bus will leave to catch that flight.
- BOOK EARLY! Prices might go up…
From anywhere else:
- Our bus from Bari will wait for the arrival of all our passengers booked on fligths from either Stansted or Frankfurt. If your not on either flight, make sure you are at the airport when those flights arrive if you want to avail of the transfer.
- Public Transport from Bari Airport to Mattinata: There are four scheduled buses leaving from Bari Airport to Mattinata everyday. (please contact us for details)
WANT TO COME? CONTACT US:
- Email: email@example.com
- Don: 0863298863
- Fred: 0879089639