This trail destination offer perfect views over Dublin and the Irish Sea. This is one of Dublin most popular climb and offer a variety of routes and distances. Below are three route options. Start of the routes are either from Ticknock Forrest Park or at Lamb Doyle’s Pub.
Distance & Climb
- Fairy Castle Short Loop (from Ticknock): Distance: 6km – Vertical Climb: 250m
- Fairy Castle Vertical Climb (From Lamb Doyle’s Pub): Distance: 7km – Vertical Climb: 370m
- Fairy Castle Long Loop (From Lamb Doyle’s Pub): Disctance: 18km – Vertical Climb: 500m
- Lamb Doyle’s Pub: 53.264680, -6.240277
- Ticknock Forrest Park: 53.255831, -6.249468
- Lamb Doyle’s Pub is serviced by Dublin Bus number 44b (Monday to Friday – No services at weekends) & 144 (no service on Sundays)